Flight International Capabilities
Research, Development, Test & Evaluation (RDT&E) Platforms
Flight International allows its customers to validate a product and move it up to TRL 8 within the RDT&E process by providing reliable platforms to demonstrate the product in real, relevant, and operational airborne environments.
- Government & Commercial Solutions
- Airborne Testing Platforms
- Aerial Target Towing
- Customer Specific Payloads
Fighter Training, Ship Training and Airborne Warning & Control
Flight International provides airborne electronic warfare and electronic countermeasures to support the training of aircrews and shipboard personnel including realistic threat simulation, AIC training, tracking exercises, and targets for surface and air firing.
- Air Intercept Control (AIC) Training
- Threat Simulation
- Air-to-Air & Surface-to-Air Gunnery
Commercial Aircraft Maintenance
Flight International operates an FAA Certified Repair Station that includes avionics, accessories, and sheet metal shops. Our wide range of services and modifications of Learjet aircraft provides affordable solutions to keep you flying.
- Fully Certified, In-House Accessory Overhaul
- Extensive Structural Repairs, Modifications & Fabrications
- Advanced Avionics Calibrations & Installations
- Aircraft Management Solutions
Service Life Extension Programs (SLEP)
Flight International has developed two SLEP for the Learjet Models 24, 25, 35, 36, and their derivatives which are FAA-approved under Supplemental Type Certificates (STCs). These STCs help extend aircraft lifespan and provide thousands of dollars in aircraft repair savings.
- FAA-Approved STC Cost-Reduction Programs
- STC ST00738WI Flight Control SLEP
- STC ST00814WI Main Landing Gear SLEP
- Learjet 24/25 Series & 35/36 Series Inspections
U.S. NAVY & JOINT PROGRAMS
FLIGHT INTERNATIONAL PROUDLY SERVES
SLEP PROVEN SUCCESS
Flight Control STC ST00738WI eliminates mandatory flight control replacement at 20,000 hours extending the life of flight controls by an additional 10,000 flight hours. Vertex's flight control SLEP is less than 1/3 the cost of replacement parts ultimately saving over $200,000 per airframe. Main Landing Gear STC ST00814WI extends the life of the main landing gear from 12,000 landings to 17,000 landings providing an increase of 5,000 cycles.
Life Extension Flight Hours
DOLLAR SAVINGS PER AIRFRAME